Strawberry falooda. It comes in two flavours, I used strawberry. The falooda mix comes with vermicelli noodles, almonds, pistachios, raisins, what looks like chia seeds but I believe they are basil seeds. So, you really don't have to add anything to it! *If you want it to turn out like a pudding, add the cornstarch.
You can also do layers of each of the components. Now add strawberry pulp in the milk. Then add falooda sev (vermicelli) and falooda seeds. You can have Strawberry falooda using 0 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry falooda
Strawberry falooda is a refreshing summer treat. This pudding-like chilled dessert is beautifully layered in tall glasses with a strawberry crush, gulkand (rose petal jam) flavored milk, fresh strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and nuts. Falooda is a delicious milk based dessert popular across india. In this recipe you can make instant falooda mix which usually available in the market in nice packets.
Strawberry falooda step by step
- Add 2 table spoon sugar in milk and bring it to boil.
- Now add 2 table spoon of condensed milk.
- Take half cup water and soaked 2 table spoon of basil leaves(tukhmalanga).
- Take a glass for serving delicious falooda.
- Now assemble all the things in glass.
- First add falooda sev and Basil leaves in glass.
- Now add rooh afza.
- Now add milk and add 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream for each glass.
- For garnishing. Sprinkle chopped almonds coconut powder or you can add any dry fruits of your choice.
- Now add jelly and add rooh.
Falooda is made using vermicelli, basil seeds flavours & topped with ice-cream & seasonal fruits & jelly. Faluda is a variation of the Rose flavoured falooda which is generally prepared. I had some leftover strawberry syrup in my fridge after making some Strawberry Sharbath i wanted to finish it off before spoiling. So i have given a twist to the rose falooda and made this strawberry falooda and it came out really well. Strawberry Falooda – Dessert, Mithai, Sweets Strawberry Falooda – Falooda is a sight to behold.