Coconut Covered Ice Cream Ghosts.
You can cook Coconut Covered Ice Cream Ghosts using 0 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Covered Ice Cream Ghosts
Coconut Covered Ice Cream Ghosts step by step
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper..
- With a 1/2 cup ice cream scoop, scoop 8 balls of vanilla ice cream onto cookie sheet..
- Freeze 30 minutes or until firm..
- Working quickly, roll each vanilla ice cream ball in coconut, coating well..
- Return to cookie sheet and freeze 30 minutes or until firm..
- Press 2 chocolate chips into each ice cream ball to look like ghost eyes..
- Freeze until serving time..
- *Freeze the cookie sheet before you begin scooping ice cream for this recipe. This step will contribute to the quick freeze needed to set the ice cream balls.*.