Vickys Fruit Salad Ice Cream Bomb.
You can cook Vickys Fruit Salad Ice Cream Bomb using 0 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Fruit Salad Ice Cream Bomb
Vickys Fruit Salad Ice Cream Bomb instructions
- Put the coconut milk, sugar, banana and vanilla in a blender and whizz the mixture up until the sugar has dissolved.
- Either churn it in an ice cream maker or pour into a suitable container, stirring it every 20 minutes until it reaches a soft scoop consistency in the freezer.
- Line a bowl or cake tin with clingfilm. It needs to hold around 6 cups or 1.5ish UK litres.
- Now line the bowl again but with slices of fruit. I like to use strawberries, kiwi and mango but you can use peaches, pineapple, anything you can slice easily.
- Stir some blueberries into the ice cream mixture and pour into the fruit-lined bowl.
- Freeze until set.
- Unmould over your serving plate and peel away the clingfilm.
- Pour some of the 'Magic Shell' chocolate coating over the top and serve https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356864-vickys-magic-shell-for-ice-cream.
- Great for birthday parties instead of cake or Christmas / New Years dessert.