"Tough day" Ice Cream.
You can cook "Tough day" Ice Cream using 0 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Tough day" Ice Cream
"Tough day" Ice Cream step by step
- Take one of the larger freezer "zipper" bags add the can of coconut milk, milk, cream & sugar. (If you want to add vanilla, cocoa chocolate chips, or maple flavour, strawberry.. etc. This is when you would put it in the bag..
- Zipper the Lg freezer bag. (i gently removed the air, & carefully added some duct tape to tape the seam edge) better safe then sorry..
- Whilst sealed well, mix the ingredients thoroughly. Flatted & smush the coconut into the milk mixture..
- Then take a larger freezer bad fill half ice, add coarse salt, add ice cream mixture still inside sealed bag, (the teal, is duct tape)Lol Add more ice and another tablespoon or 2 coarse salt. I zippered that one too. Then I used a second lrg freezer bag put it in it, upside down. Zip/seal well. Shake for 7 to 10mins. I had to put it into a towel to shake it throughly..Once its mixed thoroughly it is actually ready to eat.. I put mine in the freezer for later.(it cold on the hands) Enjoy♥️.
- Enjoy this is a quick N versatile "Homemade ice cream". Sunday night supper, surprise for after school, Kids friends over. I would try any types-make powdered milk. Use Soy, carnation, almond, Almond/coconut mix.
- Lactose free(which i have also used) etc.. a Walmart sells both the lactose free milk and cream. Also can use any of the milk flavours as well… Anythings worth trying once. Enjoy N Good Luck to Y'all.. I'll upload more soon!.