Naturals Coconut Ice Cream. Like the name suggests, this ice cream is filled with coconut flavor and yummy, tender pieces of coconut! Ice Cream Mix (Organic Cream, Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Cane sugar, Organic Egg Yolk, Organic Sweet Cream Buttermilk), Coconut Flavor, Organic young coconut. Tender Coconut Ice Cream recipe with step by step video instructions.
Chop the other half of the flesh into small pieces. Take the fresh cream in a bowl; whisk it till it becomes fluffy and form small peaks. Now add the tender coconut pulp paste. You can cook Naturals Coconut Ice Cream using 0 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Naturals Coconut Ice Cream
Add the condensed milk and then blend everything well. Coconut ice cream requires a good coconut milk. You can find coconut milk at health food stores, Asian markets, and some regular grocery stores. Combine the milk and cream of coconut in the container of a food processor or blender, and mix thoroughly.
Naturals Coconut Ice Cream step by step
- Take a pan put milk in it, separate the remaining half cup milk and add cornflour to it then mix it well, when milk is boiled add sugar to it, then add cornflour milk to it and boil it for 4-5 minutes..
- Then turn off the flame and keep the milk aside for few minutes to cool it down..
- Take a jar and put the coconut cream and coconut water then grind it, after grinding it take it out in a bowl..
- Now take the whipping cream and beat it, Now add cornflour milk and coconut cream and mix it together, ice cream base is ready..
- Take a large bowl and put an ice cream base in it. Then cover it with the foil paper, freeze it overnight, then after 8-9 hours take it out and ice cream is ready to serve. Garnish with coconut, rooh afza and mint leave..
- Note: For Vrat: If you are making for vrat then add 3 Tbsp of Milk Powder instead of Cornflour. Or just take 500 ml milk and boil till it reduces to 250 ml..
Stir in cream and flaked coconut. Pour into the container of an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. Coconuts Organic today is the same delicious, creamy, completely natural coconut-based ice cream that I was making in my kitchen back in the early days. This Homemade Coconut Ice Cream has been a staple in our house for so many years, and no one ever knows it's dairy free! It's super creamy, perfect with so many different baked desserts, and it's paleo and vegan as well.