Pineapple coconut ice cream. Thick and creamy with a cooked custard base, this pineapple-coconut ice cream is the perfect sweet treat to serve to family and friends this summer. Mix cream of coconut, half-and-half, chopped pineapple, pineapple juice, coconut flakes, and coconut extract together in a large bowl. We combine pure, sweet cream, tropical pineapple, and delectable coconut flavor for a truly indulgent ice cream experience.
This fruity frozen treat has summer written all over it! How do you make Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream? For this recipe I blended coconut milk with sugar; then stirred in heavy cream, coconut extract, crushed pineapple and shredded coconut before adding it to my ice cream maker. You can cook Pineapple coconut ice cream using 0 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple coconut ice cream
All it took was one try and my hubby and daughter LOVED this ice cream. Mix the sugar and the coconut together with a whisk or a fork until the sugar completely dissolves. Stir in the heavy whipping cream. Add the crushed pineapple and combine well.
Pineapple coconut ice cream step by step
- First I have made first coconut milk by grinding scrapped coconut of 1/2 big coconut with 1/4 cup water.Then I have strained this through a strainer.Our first coconut milk is ready..
- For second have used same coconut pulp with 1/2cupwater and stained them..
- After this I have covered this with aluminium foil and kept refrigerated.Dont make a icecube.ie till coconutcream and water separate off.The cream is which is formed as white on upper layer of bowl..
- Scoop this off to another bowl.This is our coconut cream.To this I have added lemon juice as I wAnt tangy flavour..
- Then again I have kept in freezer with covering g of foilpaper..
- At this time I have also kept the pineapple cubes from pineapple and banana in a container and kept this also for freezing..
- Then take lemon coconut cream,pineapple,banana put in mixer jar with sugar and grind them.
- Our ice cream /shorbet is ready.This you can serve as such or keep in freezer until hardens and scoop it off like ice cream..
- Note:Here lemon juice is optional,you can vary cream added in mixer jar for more creaminess add more cream. You can use store bought coconut cream,to remove water just refrigerate upside down and open the the upper part so that you can remove water and get cream at bottom. If you are not using sugar just omit lemon and use only coconut cream.Here I have used 1/4cupcream.The cream formed was half cup.For mixing can use food processoror..
- For much creamy texture I had kept the grinded mixer in freezerfor an hour and after this I took out and again grinded and freezed themThen I scooped off as ice cream..
Pour the pineapple coconut mixture into your ice cream maker. Make the best two Ingredient Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream with just canned coconut milk and frozen pineapple chunks. What ingredients do you need for this pineapple coconut ice cream recipe? Mix in the cream of coconut. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator overnight.