Black Sesame Chicken.
You can have Black Sesame Chicken using 0 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Sesame Chicken
Black Sesame Chicken instructions
- Wash the chicken and marinate with ginger garlic paste and mustard oil and keep it for at least an hour (overnight in the fridge will be more better).
- Dry roast the black sesame seeds till you get the roasted aroma (it hardly takes 2 minutes be careful not to burn it). Cool it a bit and then grind it and make a paste with about 3-4 tbsps of water..
- Prepare the other ingredients. Peel and chop onion, peel and make a paste of the ginger, garli, and Turmeric..
- Heat oil in a kadai, once heated add the chopped onion and saute for few minutes and then add the chicken pieces..
- Bhunno/ saute the Chicken for 5 minutes or so and then add the ginger garlic paste, Turmeric, salt, Cummin and coriander powder and mix well and bhunno / saute it..
- After 5 minutes or so add water about one & half cup, cover and cook for 20 minutes or so till the chicken has become tender. Add in the chillies too..
- After 20 minutes or so it looks like this, the water has reduced and the gravy has thicken. Now add the black sesame seeds..
- Mix well, cover and cook for another 5-10 minutes. Check salt and add if required. Your Black sesame chicken is ready, serve it with hot steaming rice..