Grilled Chicken Drumsticks. Overcooking can char and dry your meat, but you want to make sure you don't undercook poultry either. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Season your chicken with salt and pepper or your favorite seasonings.
Toss the chicken drumsticks in Steve's Basic BBQ Rub. Keep the lid closed as much as possible, but watch for any flare ups. It's fine if it fluctuates, they always do. You can have Grilled Chicken Drumsticks using 0 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks, like all chicken, should generally be grilled over medium heat on the grill. Place drumsticks on the grill in an interlocking pattern to ensure they are all relatively centered in the grill. Switch them around – place the ones farthest from the heat source nearer to it and the ones that were closest to it farther away. Grilled chicken legs are super easy, full of flavor, and never disappoint.
Grilled Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, 1 ginger, 4 shallots and 3 green chillies and make paste adding as little water as possible..
- In the same mixing jar, add all the balance spice powders, lime juice and oil and make a smooth paste..
- Marinate the chicken drumsticks and leave it overnight or for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator..
- Grill using OTG or microwave or grill pan..
- Also grill onions, tomatoes and capsicums to serve along chicken..
- Serve the spicy grilled chicken with kubz and hummus. I did not prepare hummus today..
If you live grilled chicken, you've found a great recipe. Simply marinate the chicken in delicious chicken marinade and grill it to a juicy perfection. As an added bonus, you can use the marinade as a sauce to brush into the chicken. GRILLEDContinue Reading Drain chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Keep close eye on them – the sugar in the sauce will caramelize and burn.