Garlicky Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
You can have Garlicky Mashed Sweet Potatoes using 0 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlicky Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Garlicky Mashed Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut top off garlic head to expose cloves. Place on foil, and top with chopped rosemary. Drizzle in oil. Wrap loosely in foil and bake 50-60 minutes, or until soft and golden.
- Place potatoes and apples in pot with enough water to cover. Add salt, cover pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium, simmer 10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
- Drain, and reserve 1 cup cooking water. Transfer potatoes and apples to serving bowl.
- Squeeze roasted garlic gloves into potatoes and apples. Add vinegar.
- Mash. Add water if neccessary to adjust texture for creaminess.