Crunchy_Drumsticks. Arrange the chicken legs on the rack. Brush the chicken drumsticks with melted butter. Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Add the potato chips and Bisquick to the bowl of a food processor and process into a nice crumb mixture. Pour buttermilk into a shallow bowl. Seal and shake well, coating drumsticks completely. You can have Crunchy_Drumsticks using 0 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy_Drumsticks
Place drumsticks on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking. Thoroughly pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Add chicken to oven on a cooling rack sitting atop a baking sheet. In a large clean bowl, combine the flour, the remaining black pepper, and the cayenne.
- Wash your hand say BismiAllah and darood shareef..
- Take a bowl add all spices with liquids mix it and marinate all drumsticks for maximum 30-40m it's more best if you marinate it for overnight..
- Prepared maida add add salt,pepper and mix it Take a bowl add cold water..
- Coat drum_sticks first add in maida roll it then dip in cold water…again roll in maida mixture.
- Heat oil on low medium flame dnt over heat it…add coated drum_sticks in heated oil fry it on medium flame for 5-10m..
- Take it out on kitchen towal for absorb extra oil…Dish out it and enjoy with ketchup.
Shake the chicken legs in the seasoned flour and place on the rack while waiting for the oil to heat to the right temperature. Put the flour in a shallow dish. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour, shaking off any excess. Working in batches, fry the chicken until golden brown.